Superbly positioned luxury villa, with arguably Cape Towns finest 360 degree views, encompassing Camps Bay, Lions Head, Table Mountain & the Twelve Apostles
This spectacular villa boasts panoramic view of Camps bay. The décor which was created by an internationally renowned interior designer, is of top quality with imported pieces that give the home a unique feel, with vibrant colours complimenting the various areas throughout the house.
12 Apostles Ocean Villa offers six themed bedrooms, each boasting its own character based on iconic locations & figures in society. There is seamless flow between the indoor & outdoor entertainment area, a large garden & a salted swimming pool. The villa is inclusive of two staff members Monday to Saturday - Sunday on request.
Including of two complimentary live in staff from Monday to Saturday AM (Sunday on request)
THE CINEMA is situated on the lowest (3rd Level) of the home offering the perfect environment, to watch movies at any time of day without disturbing the other guests.
THE KITCHEN is fully equipped, including an integrated gas hob and oven as well as a microwave and Nespresso coffee machine. The secluded scullery area offers a dishwasher as well as a washer and dryer for personal use.
CHEF SERVICE can be arranged for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Pre booking is required.
SECURITY: The property offers a fully secure environment, with outdoor beams, electric fencing and passive internal motion sensors.
PARKING: We have two enclosed secured parking spaces on the premises and additional street parking.
Bedroom 1 - King sized Bed - Madiba Suite (Master Bedroom, Fireplace, Plasma TV, Terrace Access, Full Ocean Views)
Bedroom 2 - King sized Bed - Monaco Suite - 2nd Master Bedroom, (Plasma TV, Terrace Access Ocean View)
Bedroom 3 - Double sized Bed - Marrakech Suite (Plasma TV and Mountain Views)
Bedroom 4 - Miami Suite with TV, Twin beds – (Terrace Access, Plasma TV, Ocean Views)
Bedroom 5 - Chanel Suite - Double sized Bed - (Direct Garden Access, Plasma TV, Ocean Views)
Bedroom 6 - Out of Africa Suite - King sized Bed (Direct Garden Access, Fireplace, Plasma TV and Ocean Views)
• Offering stunning ocean and mountain views and plenty of lavish features
• Ideal for larger groups or family
• Large lush garden with a swimming pool with patio
• 6 en suite bedrooms and 7 bathrooms, including guests facilities
• Multiple indoor and outdoor relaxation areas
• Private cinema
• Indoor Fire places
• Only 5 minutes drive to the beach and viby promenade of Campsbay with many great restaurants
• 3 levels, designed to maximise the open flow between indoor and outdoor areas
• two complimentary live in staff providing daily domestic servicing
• WiFi, TV, DSTV, air-conditioner and more
• Elegant living room with fireplace, plasma television
• Open-plan design flows onto dining area
• Comfortable L-shaped couches, rugs and unique décor touches
• Fully equipped kitchen, including an integrated gas hob and oven, microwave and Nespresso coffee machine
• Scullery area offers a dishwasher plus a washer and dryer
• Indoor dinning area covered BBQ area with dinning table for 14 guests
• 6 themed bedrooms, each boasting its own unique character based on iconic locations and figures in society
• All bedrooms fitted with air-conditioner to keep you cool during the hot summer months
• 7 bathrooms, including en-suite bathrooms and shared guest toilet
• All bathrooms feature quality fittings and luxurious towels
'12 Apostles Ocean Villa is a wonderful experience. We were warmly welcomed. The staff is amazing, thoughtful and discreet. The kitchen is well equipped if staying in and the local restaurants are varied and delicious. Each room is designed in a different theme which was eclectic and original. We walked and hiked on the reserve which is a one minute walk behind the house. Stunning vistas and views. And the sunsets..... not to be believed!!! We can't wait to return.'
MASSAGE AT THE VILLA:
Enjoy a relaxing massage at the villa during your stay, no need to visit a SPA. We have a professional massage therapist who specializes in different massages to help relax the mind and body.
PRE- SHOPPING AT ARRIVAL
Kindly note we have a lady who can pre-shop groceries & alcohol on your behalf prior to your arrival. Her fee is R 350. Contact details will be shared after confirmation.
TOURS IN & AROUND CAPE TOWN
Kindly note, the host also run’s a tour business. If you are interested in any Tours, Transport or Activities in and around Cape Town during your stay, please don’t hesitate to let me know. All Tours and itineraries can be tailor-made.
Services and Extra Information
| Majestic ocean & mountain views|| WIFI|| Swimming pool & garden|
| Airconditioning|| Housekeeping|| Cinema|
| 24 hour security with armed response, outdoor beams, electric fencing and passive internal motion sensor|| Secure parking for 2 cars|| Plasma TV, DSTV|
| Washer, dryer and dishwasher
Please enquire for availability
Peak Summer: 20 December to 10 January: from R 56 200 per night (minimum 10 nights)
Summer: from R 19 700 per night (minimum 4 nights)
Winter: from R 9 000 per night (minimum 4 nights)
Accommodation rates are the approximate price, per night. In some cases longer stays may reduce the rate. Shorter stays may increase the rate.
“Although every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information herein, Llandudno Accommodation will not be held responsible for any loss or damage that may result from your reliance hereon.”